Do You Have Enough Space?
- The bigger the space, the better! It’s important to remember, however, that there is a limit to the number of vehicles a single charging station can power.
- Larger spaces, capable of supporting 10+ docks will require multiple charging stations.
- An 8.5ft by 10ft is minimally required.
Do You Have Enough Power?
- Operating a single charging station of 185 sq. ft (8.5ft x 10ft) will allow for charging 10 vehicles at once requiring a maximum 1.14 kW/hr.
- Each vehicle requires at least 0.11kW of charging power per hour, and the number of vehicles you can charge at the same time depends on the square footage of our profit.